Monday 8 October 2007

What is this?



I am in Stockholm visiting the Power and on my way here today, I discovered, in one of the outer pockets of my Sonar-bag, a small, folded paper hat or boat on some kind of glossy Korean paper.



Obviously someone has folded me this hat or boat, and I have put it in my bag (I'm guessing during our first three-week visit as I didn't carry my bag around much during visit number two.), but then forgotten about it. So what I'm wondering is where did this come from? And I apologize for not remembering the paper hat or boat's origin. It's very cool.

2 comments:

Jooyoung Lee said...

haha, it looks like a folded paper BOAT not hat. its V common in Korea for children...may be Danile made it for you with Eunhee?! not sure xx

Anonymous said...

kanskje du fikk den av frøken glass ?