Friday 29 June 2007

Melikes

New artists join the project every day. Evolution. Clearifications. My "feel" for the project is getting better and better - I think this is getting more interesting by the hour. Good feeling! Even though the "residency" at Paik Hae Young Gallery ended. I'm back at Jooyoung's floor, but now on a real mattress! I had a wonderful night's sleep after some few drinks with Bjørn, Erlend and Jooyoung last night (slow night).

Ah, and yes, speaking of sleeping - me and Bjørn made a "pact" yesterday to not mention the word "jinjilbang" for the whole day and not to complain or to bicker about getting too little sleep. This because it takes too much energy from the project. I am sure that we use up like at least 3-4 hours a day just talking about how tired we are. We just about managed too keep the pact.

No comments: