Sunday 1 July 2007

Groundhog Day the sequal

Finally finishing up a text I've been "constipating" with on Münster I realize I experience the same thing every day just like mentioned in an earlier post here on the blog... I've been locked up in the gallery either "writing" or actually writing text all day and then eventually starting to drink beer when I get too hungry in the evening. Coz we are not having dinner until it is almost too late or even too late in the eve for it usually - like when all the restaurants have quit to either deliver or make food (about ten in the evening). After some beers we all feel like doing something more "constructive" than having dinner - like going to a night club, bar or something of the like, to "meet the locals". Every day the same. I've many more texts to write and we are supposed to have the "pre opening" already on Tuesday, and tomorrow we are off to some meetings instead of having a slow time by the computers. Something has to change pretty soon, or I'll go mad. But I guess this is the Groundhog Day of my life rather than something particular to this place, space or time. Bitter is the taste of... life.

No comments: