Sunday 6 April 2008

Seoul, April 5-11, 2008



So here I am, back again. For a week, until April 11.
My new temporary cell phone is +82186961621 so feel free to call. So far I have only had a chance to check out the house I am installing the wall painting at, and have had a go at the jimjilbang at my hotel, the infamous Hamilton Hotel in Itaewon (where Power and Bjørn and Erlend went out for some gay party once) and I have met Baya and her friend Udo at club Volum last night. Tomorrow starts work and that's probably all I am going to get out of this visit this time around as it's short and lots of work. Byebye!

1 comment:

Jooyoung Lee said...

Oh, you are at the Hamilton Hotel near by Baik hey young gallery and Leeum gallery ...and bar-nana, of course you know!! buy me something warm hat, skarf, gloves-Bergen is freezing and Kimch-everyone from Flaggs wants me to cook. there are tons of fake branded goods in the street, all yours!! and hey hey, check out the pool on the roof of the Hamilton hotel. enjoy!!